12 Days to Christmas Free Burst

In the spirit of Christmas I will be giving Airdrops of 100 Burst to BurstPool.net miners.

Every 360 block I will give 100 Burst to the miner that summits the best DL for that block. This give big and small miners a chance to win every day.

Starting at block 436360

Good luck

Congratulations to Naku00 todays winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.

Next block 436720

Congratulations to “I love Menards” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.

Next block 437080

Congratulations to “colska1” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way. Taking it with a 1 hour, 8 mins, 48 secs DL, Now that’s how even the small miners can win…

Next block 437440

Give-a-Way just doubled this small miners weekly earnings

Congratulations to “PointZeroEnergy” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way. Taking it with a 3 hours, 32 mins, 27 secs DL, That’s a winning DL with our pool.

Next block 437800

Congratulations to “Stali” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.

Next block 438160

Congratulations to “BurstMoneyBoi” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.
Taking it with a 2 hours, 7 mins, 47 secs DL, That’s a winning DL with our pool.

**** Next block 438520 *****

Want to earn 300 Burst more on the next block you forge?
Join Burstpool.net today. If you forge a block between now and Christmas Day I will send you an extra 300 Burst.

*** Payout will be made on December 27, you must be an active miner throu December 25 to qualify. Miners snapshot on the pool will be taken in order to validate.
*** PM me time and date you join with the block you forged. Limit 300 Burst per miner

Congratulations to “LittleItaly” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.
Taking it with a 9 mins, 18 secs DL, That’s a winning DL on BurstPool.net.

**** Next block 438880 *****

Join Burstpool.net today. If you forge a block between now and Christmas Day I will send you an extra 300 Burst.

*** Payout will be made on December 27, you must be an active miner thru December 25 to qualify.
*** Miners snapshot on the pool will be taken in order to validate.
*** PM me time and date you join with the block you forged. Limit 300 Burst per miner

Congratulations to “<-= Pythagorean Switch =->” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.
Taking it with a 11 hours, 13 mins, 28 secs DL, That’s a winning DL on BurstPool.net.

**** Next block 439240 *****

*** Payout will be made on December 27, you must be an active miner thru December 25 to qualify.

Congratulations to “▓▒░MicroBurst Mining░▒▓” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.
Taking it with a 3 hours, 4 mins, 33 secs DL, That’s a winning DL on BurstPool.net.

**** Next block 439600 *****

Congratulations to “Stali” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.
Taking it with a 3 hours, 52 mins, 57 secs DL, That’s a winning DL on BurstPool.net.

**** Next block 439960 *****

*** PM me time and date you join with the block you forged. Limit 300 Burst per mine

Congratulations to “Liangzhangfui” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.
Taking it with a 1 hour, 36 mins, 6 secs DL, That’s a winning DL on BurstPool.net.

**** Next block 440320 *****

*** PM me time and date you join with the block you forged. Limit 300 Burst per mine

:christmas_tree::santa:​Merry Christmas​:santa::christmas_tree:
​We wish all of you a Merry Christmas

​Congratulations to “​​eclipsal” today’s winner of the 12 days till Christmas Give-a-Way.
Taking it with a 14 hours, 40 mins, 45 secs​​ DL, That’s a winning DL on BurstPool.net.

*** New Giveaway announcement Tomorrow ***