A wink, smile and 3 kowtows

Hi, Newbie here asking for help with a few digishekels commonly known as Burstcoins. Philanthropy is my middle name and will help others when I learn the how and whys.

And, I answer questions when it is in the topic I know about which is toys, especially Thomas the Train. Why do I know so much about Thomas and his friends? Train addict, toy salesperson and uncle to another train addict aged five.

BURST-G978-LS7K-7NN6-D5Y7M

Thank you for such a nice introduction, and welcome! It looks like you have found a coin, so I would like to provide you instructions as to move forward.

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for new miners! No fee, and run by the Burst developers! (0.5% fee will be enabled at the end of January 2018)

Hi ryanw,

I guess i need one more [or more, in case i make another blunder] Burst Coin to send the Reward Assignment. If you, or anyone, can send me one BC, I’ll send $5 to a charity of your choice.

And thanks. Cryptoguru here i come!

bumpety-bump-bump