Another miner

Hi there.

I’m fairly new in crypto, and also a new miner. Heard good things about Burst. Not sure if I trust Polienex to hand them my eths, but will try some mining first.

I’d be grateful if anyone would send a couple to get me started: BURST-3T4T-G6WJ-LSDH-EY2EL

My main interests are within computer tech and aviation. I’ve had a love for free software for a long time, and hope it will do good in the world thru crypto currencies and tokens.

Best regards, and a happy new year from Norway.

Lars, BURST-3T4T-G6WJ-LSDH-EY2EL :smiley:

I see now that I posted the request in the wrong thread. My apologies.

Sending over a coin, welcome! I moved your post over to the right place :slight_smile:

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for mining. No fee, and run by the Burst developers!

With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people.

Thanks a lot. I’m not sure if I got the coin, but I got one from a faucet.:slight_smile: Will let you know how it goes.