Anyone be so kind as to help me open my wallet?

Hello everybody,

Just discovered I will need Burst in my wallet so I can send from Bittrex. Looking for a kind individual to help me out here please.

BURST-QWHV-MTSN-M568-FB4Z7

Many thanks in advance!

Ignore this, I have found a working faucet.

I have received 0.01 is this ok to activate the address?

Yes, that’s perfect. Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you! Do I need to do anything now I have received some Burst, I am using Phoenix wallet, also will be sending 1000 Burst from Bittrex to wallet, is there anything else I need to be aware of?

You need to perform some kind of transaction to make your address public on the blockchain If you are planning on mining, you can set your reward recipient, else you can just name your address ie. “My cool public name for Burst address”

My address is BURST-QWHV-MTSN-M568-FB4Z7, when I search on the blockchain I can see a public key there already?

Yes, you can see it, but it does not assign a public key yet. This is an old post, but it explains - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA "Activate" Your Account) - Simply Explained

Ok, thanks, I will give my account a name now, need to look into mining at a later date. Your help has been greatly appreciated! :wink:

Great! Hey, BTW since you’re here…
This is kind of a more advanced piece of software, but we have a newly launched decentralized exchange based on $BURST. You can visit us in Discord and since you’ll be getting $BURST to your account, you’ll be able to use the exchange if you want.

1 Like

I have named the account and sent the transaction, is there anyway to check if I have done it all correctly?

The explorer… looks good!

https://explorer.burstcoin.network/?action=account&account=15203107386950382075

1 Like

Great, now when I go to send my funds from Bittrex I will just submit my phoenix wallet address and send right? No extra info needed etc

1 Like