Burst coin BURST-QCRY-7PR7-C332-BAFB5 im new to this and have no coins to start

BURST-QCRY-7PR7-C332-BAFB5 im new to this and nee a burst coin to start can anyone help me I need a few and I will donate back and give extra to whoever helps me

I will donate back to whoever can help me set this up thank you all

Sending over 0.1 BURST! Welcome! (Yes 0.1 Burst is now sufficient to set up your wallet)

Be sure to follow getBURST on twitter for Burst news and information!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only Burst I’m sending you :slight_smile: If possible, please help out any new person needing some starter Burst. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - https://forums.getburst.net/t/what-it-means-to-create-your-public-key-aka-activate-your-account-simply-explained/2396

Here is a guide for setting your reward recipient for pool mining - https://forums.getburst.net/t/how-to-set-your-reward-recipient-most-secure-for-your-burst-address/6443

I highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners with under 24TB!

thank you I’m still trying to sync it my name is already up there and when I try to mine in a pool it says I have malware protection I deleted and turned everything off and its telling me everything cost1.0 coin it tells me insufitont funds

Your wallet needs to be synced to do anything with it.

After that, you need to follow the guide for setting reward recipient that I linked above.

@richie hey there and welcome to GetBURST,

I hope your all ready to start mining and your wallet is synced :slight_smile:

Good luck and have a great time.

Thank you it’s not yet just trying to set both these miners up and I can’t get ether to sync or down load from repository I’m stuck

Syncing does take time…
Patience,but if it dose not work in a day,24 hours, I would ask ryanw for help :slight_smile:

I’m lost iv installed de installed nothing is working even a new hardeive with just new windows ten pro and still won’t sync the qbundle and its running vary slow it won’t manualy sink or of H2 and I turned off everything firewalls virus scanner everything and it still says stopped and won’t sync it will download saying this many it’s done in this nomy min and even leaving it over night downloading old version and then new one it’s not working can anyone help me Been 3 days

Ok I will tag a couple of pro’s that can help you out my friend.
We will figure this out tougher :slight_smile:

@OMB @ryanw @jam1 and @jaxblack

Our friend here has been working very hard to try and get his mining going, as you all knowI am really not a pro and I can explain it even less :laughing:

@richie be patient, it is the weekend and people are busy.
Good luck my friend and let me know how it goes.

@richie I’m sure we can help you out, but for a start please stop posting all over the forum as it makes it difficult to keep track of what’s happening

secondly I suggest that instead of posting for help in the new members section of the forum that you start a thread here:

https://forums.getburst.net/c/tutorials-faqs-and-help

Chances are you’ll get a lot of help if you ask in the right place

Then you need to let us know exactly what is happening in small steps, it appears that English is not your first language and your posts are confusing

also be aware that synching the blockchain is not a quick process you need to be patient even if you bootstrap the blockchain it still can take some time to synch up to date

Ok I am vary sorry :disappointed_relieved:

No problem @richie :slight_smile:

Just tell us one by one the problems.

and so on,

So we can understand better the problems and find solutions tougher.
This is going to workout :slight_smile:

Do anyone know if I send ther burst coin .005 worth of bit coin or more the will send to me I burst I’m just going to do it pay all the extra fees and see if I can get this to work if not thank you everyone for the he’ll soery if i posted to fast and soon thank everyone who sent me coin I will be sending you back extra thank you all

New hard drive new windows down load new mother board new everything better in my mind building hardware but I have the plots but the Qbundle won’t sink or work even with everything off no anti virus nothing

I think be best I don’t post I feel like it’s disrupting everyone had an injury I’m sorry it’s I little hard to texts back fast thank you guys for your help sorry if I spell or it’s didfrent it’s the computer sorry

What wallet software are you using? If it is Qbundle for windows, what version is it?

Yes I am I downloaded it to a new unused hardrive

I’m so lost feels like boot camp lol it’s an inside joke sorry

2.2.0 qbundle