Can i haz a burstcoin? :)

Well i tried a lot of faucets,
Only one succeeded but gave me 0.15BURST which i still do not see.

I need help so i can get on mining :slight_smile:

BURST-MCM2-4GXB-2SV6-3HBVW

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

I highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

You’re welcome, good luck!

1 Like

Well this is just terrific :slight_smile:
I used qbundle to set up my recipient for "burst.cryptoguru.org"
but that is 50:50 pool for bigger miners
since their accounts are different, can i just mine on 0-100 without setting reward recipient?

How many terabytes do you have? I set someone else’s miner that I manage to mine on it with 8TB to start with =P

im trying to start with 500gb (spare drive)

ooof…difficulty this past year has gone up tremendously

500GB would probably get you less than 1 coin per day. I sent you another one…I think burst neon would be best to start out on for you.

Thank you so much
it seems like my plot files were never generated properly
silly me, i should have known this since it took 1sec for xplotter to close
will let you know what happens

1 Like