Could someone send me 1 burstcoin so I can start mining Burst?

Hi everyone,

Could someone send me 1 burstcoin so I can start mining Burst?
BURST-SPZB-KJMR-ZXZV-2KX35

I would be very grateful,

Pedro (from UK)

It looks like you have found some Burst, and have already gotten started! Welcome to the forum, and good luck!

Be sure to follow getBURST on twitter for Burst news and information!

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Here is a guide for setting your reward recipient for pool mining - https://forums.getburst.net/t/how-to-set-your-reward-recipient-most-secure-for-your-burst-address/6443

Pools for new and low terabyte miners

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners with under 24TB!

Helping out new users

I am also looking for people to join in on helping new users get their first coin on the forum. If you want to contribute, but don’t want to be searching for new people, I run a fund that is solely used to send new users their starting coin. I am very frugal with this fund, and make sure everything is put to good use. The address for this fund is BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

Thanks @MichaelM :slight_smile:

Didn’t come from me. :slight_smile:

LOL my mistake. I saw you were on this thread at the same time :wink:

Thanks guys, I will be sending back at least the same credit once I get this to work.
At the moment I am struggling to plot one of my 2x4TB drives, which is taking over 3 days using TurboPlotter.
Not sure where to find updated info about the average earnings expected, but as far as I could find it seems the average monthly net income from 1TB is around $4, is that so?

Thanks again and happy mining.

Pedro

On average you can expect about 30 burst per TB per month (30 days). At the current burst exchange rate (0.015 USD/coin) that is about 0.45 USD per month.

Wow, that is a lot lower than I expected, but glad I have invested only in 2x4TB hard drives to test/check the ROI by mining burstcoins. Have you been mining it for long? Should we expect better returns as some might say Seasonal circles?

I have been mining for about 4 months. It is too early for me to have seen seasonal variations.

Hello, can you please send me 1 burst to start mining?
BURST-DYEN-VDQH-TEUX-HZVKP
I can repay you with paypal

@me1231

Please read all of this post carefully because this is the only coin I will send you.

Not trying to be rude, just want to make sure you do not waste this coin as the first is the most valuable.

I just sent a coin your way. You will not see the coin until your wallet has finished synchronizing.

Please come back when you have earned some coin and help others get their first coins. Pay it forward. :slight_smile:

The following are some notes from the process I went through to get started. Hope you find them helpful.

You only need one coin for reward assignment when joining a pool. Joining the pool will get you into the system. You do not need to send any others.

I recommend watching the following video on YouTube to learn how to get started.

I wish I had watched this video before getting started. It would have saved me a bit of frustration and a squandered coin.

I also recommend you perform all actions through the Qbundle software. When I first started I tried setting the reward recipient (for pool mining) through the web interface for a pool and ended up wasting a coin. I also gave up on trying to configure creepMiner and am just using Blago Miner that comes with Qbundle.

When you finally get your system up and running you will likely see a warning message like the following

“Warning!: Your account does not have a public key! This means it’s not as protected as other accounts. You must make an outgoing transaction to fix this issue.”

If you will be joining a mining pool then ignore this message. Setting a “Reward Recipient” to get into a pool will be your first transaction which will get you a public key and the warning will go away.