Error 49 - Invalid deadline

Hi,
I am new on BurstNeon Pool… But I have a problem with mining.
A have plottet 3T and when I start mining after few sec. or min. I see:
Green line: Found DL
Blue line: sent DL
White line: Error 49 Invalid deadline as it is bigger than 157680000

And white line is ma problem probably :-D… I have setting Deadline limit to 63072000 … I use to trying limit to 6048000 (it is default in Blago Miner)…

Some tips what is wrong?
Thnx.

Marek K

G’day, if it should happens again can you upload a screenshot, there is a deadline limit on the server. So if the deadline was to high it will be rejected. If you have any problems again, you can contact me directly here everytime. https://discord.gg/fStxZGR lovely regards

Hello, thank you for your reply… this is screenshots from start, show error and setting pool conection.
The red line error is because I am plotting now - it is ok. But white error is happening everytime :frowning:

settingerrorstart

Hi,

I got the same problem: (error 49 invalid deadline as it bigger than 189216000)

Tried to use different deadline limits, error still occurs.

should I be worried?

I see a similar message sparodically. It does not seem to affect successful deadline reporting subsequently.
I put it down to either a glitch in the server as the number is always way less than the 2 year limit, or even a bug in the miner client software (using latest QBundle suite).
I also get red file error occasionally -unexpected eof. This seems to be spurious as I completely rebuilt my plot file, but it still happens randomly and very infrequently.
I am inclined to just ignore them both, sensible?

I am getting these frequently and i do not see a confirmation message. Found DL and SENT DL but no confirmed DL mesages

@thecolony

what miner are you using, when did the problem start?
the more info you can provide the better people can assist