Few Coins To Start Wallet

Can someone please help me out with a few coins so I can start my wallet to mine? If so, thanks so much!

BURST-SYFR-ST7N-3X78-BPFZV

Sent 5, good luck and be sure to pay it forward.

Paul

Apologies Paul,

The burst address is actually BURST-6TLV-N7AQ-38DX-CB6HW. Not sure why the other one got copied. I think it was not logged into the account in account manager…If you do not want to send again I understand, but it would be super helpful.

I will surly pay it forward and pay you back if you send your address!

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for mining. No fee, and run by the Burst developers!

With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people.

No problem. Looks like you got covered.
Paul

I was not able to log into the wallet and had to switch to the MariaDB. Does this require another Burst to set up the reward recipient again? If so, can someone please send one burst?

BURST-6TLV-N7AQ-38DX-CB6HW

MasterMC, if you want me to return the five bust you attempted just drop your address. Thanks.

Not worried about it.
Thanks though.

I was not able to log into the wallet and had to switch to the MariaDB. Does this require another Burst to set up the reward recipient again? If so, can you please send one more send one burst?

BURST-6TLV-N7AQ-38DX-CB6HW

No, the reward recipient will still be changed from the fist time.