Getting error ( need some burst to start )

Hi guys im new at this just starting and im getting error when trying to mine: “Passphrase is for a different account” i`m not sure if this mean anything but my balance show 0. i was reading about burst mining they indicating that i suppose to have couple coins on the account before i start mining how do i perches them my account is
BURST-BLC9-HFLC-ULQP-A7DFX if any one could point me to the right direction i would appreciated

@igorsh Please give some more details on what you have done so far, and I can point you in the right direction. You have made your plotted your drives already? Are you trying to mine on a pool or solo mine?

Hey thanks for respond to my problem. What i did is i plot the drive witch is 3tb, im using qbundle V1.9 with built in miner BlagoMiner and im trying to pool mine from pool-burstcoin-ro , ill include the snap of my screen so you can see. unfortunately since i`m new user i cant upload unless there is another way

Ok, so what you need to do is set your reward recipient to the pool.burstcoin.ro

This address BURST-BLC9-HFLC-ULQP-A7DFX is the one you are using, and have the correct passphrase to?

when im trying to do that im getting error: {“errorDescription”:“Unknown account”,“errorCode”:5}

could it be that i need to have some coins on my account