Hallo, im a new Burst User

Hallo my friends. Can me somebody send some Burst for starting mining please.

It will be great. nice wishesh and sry for my english :smiley:

BURST-JLPY-UFJT-BW67-DEPB6

Thanks.

It looks like you have a coin in your account already, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for new miners! No fee, and run by the Burst developers! (0.5% fee will be enabled at the end of January 2018)

you are the best ryanw, if i send it you back will be my account activated and i get a key?

Please read this information

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for new miners! No fee, and run by the Burst developers! (0.5% fee will be enabled at the end of January 2018)

im sry that i ask again ryanw, i dont become the Burst.i get one from burstpay but he want always one more for fee.

Send 1 Burst - 1 Fee?

If you are planning on mining in a pool, you use that coin to set your reward recipient. That will create your public key.

This link tells you how to activate your account -

can some body please send me 2 Burst. My english is not so good and in German the say for one transaction you need 2 Burst. i spend my one Burst for changing the Name :frowning: i will to start mining but there is really hard to find support on my language :frowning:

BURST-JLPY-UFJT-BW67-DEPB6

I sent you one more Burst to change reward recipient, good luck!