Hello everyone New burst'er here!

Hello Everybody, i am the alchemistman!, i am new to burst coin mining. I hope to get my hands on a few burst to get started, i have plotted a few hd and am ready to MINE! well thanks for all the help i appreciate it, and have a great day! my wallet id is BURST-XSNL-MZBR-APNV-HM6VH thanks again .

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for mining. No fee, and run by the Burst developers!

With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

hello friend, and thank you very much. i set award rec. but it now says i can only solomine… but solo minging is also blocked out bc wallet isnt finished sync… is this normal. i was hoping to jump right into the pool you suggested. that is the pool i was going to try first aswell!

It takes 4 blocks for the reward recipient change to complete. This is usually 15-20 minutes. I checked your account on the explorer, and it looks like you did everything correct so far!

checked it im on ty… god bless you my friend!

i have not gotten any rewards at all, i am just curious how many TB is decent, 3 or 4 is a joke right… i need what 10 plus tb just to get something back? please explain the best way to go about it. if you dont mind. i am on cryptoguru, i have seen a few winners from our pool but not me, just curious how this works exactly and are all the pools different with the rules they have here. trying to find the best for me , i still have no bursties!

Cryptoguru pays out at 100 Burstcoins. You’re gunna get on average, over time, around 6 to 8 coins per day. So, it’s gunna take a little bit to reach that threshold. This is all luck as well, some days good, some days bad, some days average.

You most likely will not be hitting any blocks, but you are working with everyone else on the pool to find blocks. Each deadline you submit is compared against all the other miners, and ranked. According to the rankings, you are given shares in the next block the pool finds. When a block is found, burst is allocated according to the number of shares everyone has. Also, the person who finds the block gets a bunch of Burst as well.

So…just like a lot of stuff with cryptocurrency…patience is key.

thank you for your time and patience with me. i appreciate you. i am looking into getting some hd servers up and running by the end of the month aiming to get at least 1 - 2oo tb on the network, should be a decent start right? or shud i just go straight for 4 to 500 tb? your thoughts opinions? please assist me good sir. and thanks again.

I really can’t advise you on how much to spend and how large to get. I think starting off smaller, and getting the best understanding you can first is important. Then, after having practiced, you can decide what kind of hardware you want to buy, and how much.