Hi, NOOB here! Initial Burst Request

Hello!

I’m new to Burst and I understand from forums I need a few Burst to start mining. Could someone please help me out? Burst wallet below:

BURST-J6V4-DF5R-PURQ-99N6A

Also, What are to best plot sizes to start out with? Thank you!!

If you use Qbundle, you can restart your plotfile if your computer restarts or something else happens. Generally, it’s best to have large plotfile instead of multiple small ones which helps scanning time. For example, I have one plot file per 8TB drive that I have…

Looks like you already have one Burst.

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done.

Highly recommend https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for mining. No fee, and run by the Burst developers!

With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people.

Thank you to whomever sent me a coin! I will return it once I earn some.

Awesome, I’m currently plotting an 8TB plot file. How long do your plot files take? I’m on day 2. I hope I did it right.

I’ve had it take 9 days once on one that I was plotting over USB 2 :slight_smile:

Usually much faster than that.