I need 1 BURST to start mining BURST-KRMG-AG7X-UA5L-B5R42

BURST-KRMG-AG7X-UA5L-B5R42

thank you!

It looks like you have 1 Burst, welcome!

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for mining. No fee, and run by the Burst developers!

With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

well I used 1 coin that I got from faucet to connect to http://pool.burstcoin.space:8124/

but with my test 1.5Tb I never see green lines in blago’s miner.

I have no more coins. what do I need to test https://burst.cryptoguru.org/

also I am not going to plot more until I have earned at least few coins with 1.5Tb. I am still in doubt the BURST is working project.

seems it still wants 1 coin to connect?

extremely stupid of pools IMHO. I never seen this with “ordinary” mining pools. Only burst’s do want money in advance.

DL=3 years means that any, even small plots can earn coins on pool?

DL is somehow inversely proportional to hashrate? yes?

Yes, even small plots can earn coins on a pool. It is like a lottery and the nonces are the tickets. It is more likely with larger plotfiles with more nonces that you will get a lower deadline to submit.

You have got the miner working correctly?

well, in short, please:

1. 4 x 512Gb vs. 2Tb plots - any difference?

2. my wallet is BURST-KRMG-AG7X-UA5L-B5R42, pool is http://pool.burstcoin.space:8124/
    I am using blago_miner_sse

how do I see my share?

conf =
{
“Mode” : “pool”,
“Server” : “pool.burstcoin.space”,
“Port”: 8124,

“UpdaterAddr” : “pool.burstcoin.space”,
“UpdaterPort”: “8124”,

“InfoAddr” : “pool.burstcoin.space”,
“InfoPort”: “8124”,

“EnableProxy”: false,
“ProxyPort”: 8126,

“Paths”:[“D:\burst”],
“CacheSize” : 10000,

“Debug”: true,
“UseHDDWakeUp”: true,

“TargetDeadline”: 2592000,

“SendInterval”: 100,
“UpdateInterval”: 950,

“UseLog” : true,
“ShowWinner” : false,
“UseBoost” : false,

“WinSizeX”: 76,
“WinSizeY”: 60
}

can I borrow 1 coin from you to switch pool, if you think I need to?

I wish I have statistics somehow. but with burst pools, it seems to be hidden for some odd reason. I am very irritated having miner worked all day and still having no clue about is it submitting shares.

when I look at miner window, I only see new block timings but no green accepted shares. No errors.

There is no need to switch pools, you can see what your pending balance is on this pool

And then find your account and see how much “reward” is pending.

I agree that the statistics leave something to be desired. You have such a small space starting out, that just a run of bad luck can happen for a few days, and you will not see any good deadlines.

You will probably only see deadlines submitted every once in awhile…the pool restricts your deadlines to low ones. So, you are finding deadlines, but only sending the acceptable low deadlines to the pool.

thanks, now I see stats. seems it’s not always there, as I tried to get the same and my wallet was not shown before today (updated in burst network are made after 4 blocks or 16 mins, as I read somewhere)

1.49D / 0.00P - P is paid?, D is …?

and if I switch to pool by devs, where small players are welcome, do you think my earnings will increase? say, now only shares <30 days accepted, and if shares <36 months will also be accepted, I can earn more?

managed to detect few greens - 12d and 14d. also my wallet disapeared from historic list(( can this be so?

I think it will be basically the same whatever pool you join…differences can maybe be seen if you have much more TB allocated.

I went to https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ it redirects on 50-50 pool (absolutely non profitable for all who don’t win blocks). is original pool changed address?

The original pool has always been 50/50…it is just that they have opened two more pools and made the url more descriptive. It is a balance between block finders and historical shares on the pool.

thanks I thought winner is the lucky guy who find block.
anyway, burst and their pools are very different from other coins

strange is that I don’t see any application of its blockchain. seems that miners just get coins and hold, some sell on exchange. No ICO or other projects

Q. is it possible to setup another pool in miner to switch to, in main pool does not respond… I think this “recepient” system makes it impossible to be done w/o paying 1b transaction?

You cannot setup another pool until you pay 1 burst to move to another pool. You need to use the REWARD RECIPIENT OPTION.

CAUTION do not use any web based applications to switch reward recipients. There are rumors that those websites are caching PASSPHRASES for not good things.

Always use this option from your wallet that your MINING TOO.

Watch this video on how to understand to read a pool page. The concept is the same for all pools.**

BTW - “D” = Deffered payment e.g. you have EARNED that many coins to date. You will get paid ALL "D"effered coins once you meet the pool requirements for payout. You will see that explanation in video.