I need 1 Burst to start mining. Will payback double and help new comer

I need 1 Burst to start mining. Will payback double and help new comer.

My Wallet ID is :slight_smile:

BURST-Q4GJ-UU8C-Y84D-8EXMG

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for mining. No fee, and run by the Burst developers!

Dear Ryanw
Thanks for your kind support

I now can do pool mining with burs cryptoguru org

Can you help me to get the static and the pending payment in the miner pool ?

I am not sure what you are asking here exactly…

I have add the mining pool and start the miner process , but I have no idea how and when the pool will send the payment to me. I have mine for 2 days but no payment have been made yes

If you are using cryptoguru pool, you will need to reach 100 coins before payment is sent.

On the main page, search for your address or miner name, and read under the “pending” column to see how many burst you have so far.

I can see that you have 11 coins pending right now.