Im Obviously new, & Non of the faucet sites actually work. The spam Emails are great tho

Im Aaron, From Dallas Texas. 

I have 5TB roughly, and continuing to add hard drives, my computer can hold 9 at the moment internal, plus my 4-5 external drive. Every faucet website i go to, either runs out of them, or the website is just a ploy to get your email address to spam my account, which i have alot of lovely spam emails in my account currently. Can someone please be willing to help me out, And i would be more than happy to return the favor back to them, or to another newbie like me. I would also love any advice y’all have, due to the fact me being a rookie. I’ve done everything i need to do at plotting my hard drives,(Twice), (long Story), i was signed into the wrong account, Which im an idiot for that, and had that coming. But about 12 hours later, i was good to go. Anyways, Thank you for your time at reading this, and i look forward to mining blocks, or joining a team. My internet speed is roughly 250-300mbps, and i built my first MSI Z270 computer which is outdated already. but thats okay. Thank you in advance if you are the person that will be willing to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

My account id is BURST-5W6X-VZMJ-H47G-DZ2NU
and my email address is Aaron Harr at ME dot coma. (New users cant post links, which is sad, cuz im here for the long haul. if you would like to chat. Have a great day and thanks again for reading, I know its a novel, and im anything but basic, I prefer the word Extra :slight_smile:

Sending over 0.1 BURST! Welcome! (Yes 0.1 Burst is now sufficient to set up your wallet)

Be sure to follow getBURST on twitter for Burst news and information!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only Burst I’m sending you :slight_smile: If possible, please help out any new person needing some starter Burst. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - https://forums.getburst.net/t/what-it-means-to-create-your-public-key-aka-activate-your-account-simply-explained/2396

Here is a guide for setting your reward recipient for pool mining - https://forums.getburst.net/t/how-to-set-your-reward-recipient-most-secure-for-your-burst-address/6443

I highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners with under 24TB!

I was so excited, I sent an email, so I do apologize for the delay, but here is what you would of gotten yesterday, if I wasn’t jumping off the wall with excitement.

Also, when mineing, it keeps saying “deadline exceeded deadline limit of the pool”
What does this mean, and what setting do I need to change so that the deadlines

what pool are you in?

pools have different deadlines especially those geared for bigger miners so check what the max deadline is that your pool will accept, most pools will have a link or tab to their config which will have something like this

what you can do is adjust your miner config so that you don’t submit deadlines higher than those accepted by the pool

I’m in crypto guru 0-100 not the 50/50 one. And that’s the dead line that I have under my miner configurations.

okay, here’s their recommended approach to deadlines

Choosing a Reasonable targetDL

If you haven’t bothered optimizing your targetDL yet, the following formula (with yourPlotSize in TeraBytes) might give you a good value to start with:
targetDL = 720 * netDifficulty / yourPlotSize

For netDifficulty you can use the latest mean network difficulty (~237101.6986). With this targetDL you should submit a DL in ~95% of rounds on average.

@TheHotDudeNTX great to have you with us,
I am happy to see you got your first BURST and your mining.

You will be able to put up some links soon, just be active and chat with the community :slight_smile:
I am happy to see your here for the long haul, I love BURST, it was my first alt love.
I consider BTC more of a daddy of atls :laughing: and the alts to be it’s decedents.
So BURST was my first baby alt.

Personally I don’t mine BURST and if people need help I refer them to the pro’s.
I trade BURST and I love it, it is a fun coin.

Anyway, I am really happy to see you here and I hope it everything is EXTRA!!!

Have a good one and see you around.
:blush::icon_blue:

Why thank you :blue_heart:. I’m starting to think something is wrong with my system. I’ve been mine’ing for a little over a week, and nothing has changed from the first day a mysterious person (Ryan W) :grin:, got my started, and was on top of the world. Well now I feel like I need to change something up since I’m not having any luck. I’m on Storj as well to try that out for a couple days and see if my stats will change. I hate that I still can’t even change my name. I’m about to go back thru the start up guide and find out if I’ve needed a step up al some where. When you mine ether and others, you at least have a hash rate that you can tell it’s doing something. I keep getting a error saying deadline not met. And my deadline is the exact same as the pool. Anyways I just wanted to post a lil something since I’m getting discouraged. I’m about to go eat my feeling here in a min. You know… that’s how we do

if you’re still getting the deadline exceeded error it could be that you have POC1 plots instead of POC 2, putting in a screenshot or two of the problem might help.

make sure you have the latest version on Qbundle and miner installed as well

here’s something that might help