Johnnybob & tweety bird are ready to get married! Burst coins for honeymoon :)

It’s time to turn on the money faucet to dribble a few starter coins into my bucket. I’m ready, been studying it for 2+ months now, just need a bit of a boost over the hump in the learning curve and a pointer in right direction. I’ll naturally be grateful and reward whoever volunteers. If I’m worthy…still looks like a closed system from this side of the coin, membership by invitation only. Thanks for responding. BURST-VRRP-SRG5-BYCK-86VBC

Sent you a coin over to get started on whichever path you choose. I have written some info below to help people get their wallet sorted out. Good luck!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners!

Thx @ryanw, acknowledge receipt. Burst account activated, which opens a few doors but not enough…

In general things seem too complicated, cyptic & unexplained, in git-hub/source forge style. Won’t even let me list my 1 oz Pt bar as an Asset for sale, in return for Burst, so have no working stake here yet. Everything wants more Bursts for fees, which I don’t have.

Burst needs liquidity, and a revolving door…
I’m accumulating other cryptocoins, especially at Coinpot wallet with 8-9 free feeder money faucets, maybe worth 4-5 Burst so far. Coinpot kindly interconverts their coins without fees, so I can easily change them into Bitcoin Core or Cash, Lite, Dash, or Dogecoin, whatever is most convenient & cheapest for the transfer. But how do I transfer them here into the Burst wallet without the fees eating up the principle? Then how would I exit Burst gracefully later with those assets, if I so decide?

Marketplace is empty, nothing appears except a query for a single ID. Where & how do buyers & sellers contact each other in open fashion to make deals in Burst wallet?

Finally I’ve been looking at the numbers scroll by in Burst wallet for quite awhile but still don’t know what they mean. Simply giving a single line as an example, explaining everything, including units & punctuation, would be very helpful. Are all the trades in Burstcoin, or are there exchanges involving PMs, credit cards, cash, gems, etc.

Does the “M” in Qbundle quotes at top refer to thousands or millions? And does “cap” mean capitalization?

I can explain the above line to you. The first number on the left, 450285, is the numbered entry on the distributed ledger, there are 450284 entries before it. Date and time are when this was recorded. 218.83344599 + 7 is that 218.83344599 in Burst was transacted in this entry, with 7 Burst paid as transaction fees. The last 7 is the number of transactions recorded for that entry.

The M in Qbundle means Millions, and cap does mean capitalization.

As for the Burst marketplace, it is an underdeveloped feature of Burst right now. Perhaps the future will bring a more developed marketplace, but as for now, it is rarely (if ever) used.

Regarding Burst fees, that is just how most blockchains work. It provides the miners with fees collected to incentivize maintaining the blockchain. It seems blunt, but you need more money.

For exchanging other coins into Burst, and changing Burst into USD into your bank account… that is a whole other topic regarding using exchanges to convert everything around. You will have to do some research on cryptocurrency exchanges and trading. There are plenty of articles to be found on google.

Here is a short example of how to convert your USD into Burst. I am not guaranteeing you will be able to sign up for these services, it’s just an example.

Add your banking information
Purchase bitcoin.
Transfer bitcoin to another exchange that offer Burst such as Bittrex.com
Buy Burst coins with the Bitcoin that you transferred.
Transfer the Burst coins to your Qbundle wallet.

This can be done in reverse to cash out your Burst coins.

Thx @ryanw that clarifies a lot, and points me towards some revolving doors when I can find the time to research it further. I tried Coinbase and several others, but can’t complete the registration process because they require texting (unavailable). Haven’t checked into TTY yet.

Bittrex stopped taking new applicatilons Dec 15th, and next in line Poloniex wants a webcame photo. I don’t have a webcam. End of story. I’m getting it now. It’s all just somebody’s joke. Ha Ha

It’s just not easy for people to be involved these days…like I said in couple years, it should be more simple. This is just the beginning.