Mining pool not sending confirmed message


#1

I just expanded my space from 500GB to 1TB and when I went back to mining the pool stopped sending me confirmed messages and isn’t updating my block participation. I’ve checked my conf file and everything is still set the way it was, and my miner says I’m in the pool? I went offline for about 24 hours to replot the new drive, is there a lag in when they start updating again or did I just brick it?


#2

If you just added another plotfile into the miner, nothing should have changed.

Are you actually sending deadlines that are under the pool’s limit?


#3

I formatted my old drive and raided it with a new drive taking me offline for about a day. It says I have no deadline, but the pool would at least confirm my send even if it wasn’t counted. Now my computer sends it but no confirmation is sent back and when I am under the deadline it doesn’t count towards my block count.


#4

Here is a copy paste of my miner, typically after find and sent there’s a confirm notice from the pool but it stopped after I came back online. I’m on 0-100 cryptoguru. I can copy paste the conf file too if that will help.
18:18:53 New block 479314, baseTarget 53023, netDiff 345608 Tb
18:18:57 Thread “E:\New folder” @ 4.0 sec (63.5 MB/s) CPU 63.18%
18:21:57 HDD, WAKE UP !

18:22:00 New block 479315, baseTarget 54511, netDiff 336174 Tb
18:22:02 [18273848767778490384] found DL: 28834690
18:22:02 [18273848767778490384] sent DL: 28834690 333d 17:38:10
18:22:02 [18273848767778490384] found DL: 772085
18:22:02 [18273848767778490384] sent DL: 772085 8d 22:28:05
[ERROR 875638833] Account’s reward recipient couldn’t be determined
[ERROR 875638833] Account’s reward recipient couldn’t be determined
18:22:05 Thread “E:\New folder” @ 5.2 sec (49.0 MB/s) CPU 46.99%

18:23:16 New block 479316, baseTarget 55124, netDiff 332435 Tb
18:23:20 Thread “E:\New folder” @ 3.9 sec (65.4 MB/s) CPU 62.58%

18:25:25 New block 479317, baseTarget 55789, netDiff 328473 Tb
18:25:29 Thread “E:\New folder” @ 4.1 sec (63.2 MB/s) CPU 61.19%
18:28:29 HDD, WAKE UP !
18:31:29 HDD, WAKE UP !
18:34:29 HDD, WAKE UP !
18:37:29 HDD, WAKE UP !
18:40:29 HDD, WAKE UP !

18:42:36 New block 479318, baseTarget 59604, netDiff 307449 Tb
18:42:40 Thread “E:\New folder” @ 3.7 sec (68.4 MB/s) CPU 66.57%

18:43:52 New block 479319, baseTarget 59876, netDiff 306052 Tb
18:43:55 Thread “E:\New folder” @ 3.3 sec (78.5 MB/s) CPU 77.89%

18:46:48 New block 479320, baseTarget 60358, netDiff 303608 Tb
18:46:50 [18273848767778490384] found DL: 27719975
18:46:50 [18273848767778490384] sent DL: 27719975 320d 19:59:35
[ERROR 875638833] Account’s reward recipient couldn’t be determined
18:46:52 Thread “E:\New folder” @ 3.7 sec (69.1 MB/s) CPU 68.48%


#5

I think there’s a chance that you plotted this drive with the wrong numeric id (from a different Burst address).


#6

I’ll give it a try, another 24 hrs of plotting for me I guess haha


#7

check it this way
The filename of the plot file should start with the numeric id of the address you will be mining with.


#8

I already deleted it and started again, the new file does start with my id so it should work this time I guess