Need 1 Burst to get started!

Please help. I need to activate my first BURST wallet created using Burstcoin Wallet on Android. I tried sending from my Bittrex account but it kept saying it’s an invalid address. Am I missing something?

This seems to be a counter-intuitive procedure for getting the coin massively adopted and used by many people. Perhaps there’s an easier way.

Anyway, my burst wallet is below, TIA for anyone who can help me out. I’ll be glad to payback or pay it forward. Just send me your wallet address.

BURST-SUXM-PA4F-BXYX-AM28B

I’d like to start mining and plotting my 4TB HDD but it’s looking for a numeric id for my account. Does that require that I activate my wallet first then set a name for it? Kindly enlighten me on the proper procedure. I’m using Qbundle to make it simple but it seems complicated with the lack of instructions to follow.

This problem is only specific to Bittrex. They require the address to be recorded already on the blockchain which requires a transaction to be performed with it.

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners!

Thank you for my first Burst coin. After receiving it I could already manage to transfer some Burst from my Bittrex account. I then sent some Burst to my friends wallet to activate it so he could start plotting and mining. I sent over some Burst to your wallet. Please do continue what you’re doing helping others like me in this situation. I’m glad to know that the one coin activation is particular only to Bittrex.
Thanks again for your help. It’s much appreciated. I’ll also try to help others in the future as we gain experience mining and using Burst.

You’re welcome, and thank you so much for helping out. I will always be continue helping start out new users.