Need a Coin to get started

Hi Guys, I am new to Burst and need a coin to get started. Please can some donate to this address.
BURST-LUFB-QD28-6PAR-A2N88
Your donation will not go unrewarded. Thanks ahead of time.
What pool do you suggest using with 300TB of plotted drives

Sending over a coin, welcome!

For 300TB of drives, you could consider using the “solo mining” pool that is operated by the developers. https://100-0-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/

Basically, you get all the rewards from hitting a block, but the convenience of them monitoring the pool wallet and making sure that is up and running correctly.

If you would rather receive incremental Burst, then check out their 50-50 pool.

50-50-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Thanks so much for the starter coin, I will certainly check out the suggested pool.
Once I get going I will definitely donate to keep you helping us beginners get going.

You’re welcome, good luck!

@PaulP Thank you very much for your generous donation to the Newbies Fund. It will be put to good use!

I hope mining is going well for you :slight_smile: