Need a few Burstcoin please to get started!

Hey everyone, I’ve just realized I need a few Burstcoins to get started. Would anyone be kind enough to send a few through please? Happy to return them once started. Any help to get started would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile: BURST-A6X9-MMHC-YNFC-BM49F

thanks in advance!
A

Sent you a few coins.

Thanks FlippyCakes! Much appreciated… will return then when i get started. :slight_smile:
-A

No problem. Pay it forward.

Will do - thanks again

BURST-3EBH-5NVM-YAH8-A4UFM hi there, I am looking to be set up too. many thanks, Zak

Sent a few your way.

Many thanks

It is showing as a transaction but not confirmed. Am trying to set up Bittrex but doesn’t seem to be working. Once this is working I will transfer this over. many thanks

Paid the burst back. Many thanks for this.

Hi there,

firstly i hope you are all having a good xmas break i know i am :slight_smile:

can someone pay me some burstcoin to get set up and running?
BURST-QK72-HJ6Y-XQ4D-HV223

Ty very much
Jacob

please send me few burstcoin:blush:

BURST-LUQ6-Q3ME-JG62-992P

Hi everybody, can anyone send me a few BURST to start mining? My Burst address is BURST-6V2Y-47M7-2EZC-2Z8LD. Thank you in advance!

Sent you guys a few.

ty i’ll pay it back as soon as i can, failing burstcoins i have enough other coins if i can convert them to burstcoins to pay you back :slight_smile:

No need to pay me back. Pay it forward.

Hi Guys, quess what. I’m also setting up my mining system. I need some bursts. Could you help me out?
BURST-XHH9-95UZ-NMKC-CYMCT
will pay back. thx a lot

Sent you a few.

Hi Guys,

Just set up Qbundle am an ready to start mining. Just need a few coins to get started please.

Thank you!
BURST-R4K7-HRRX-T4TF-EFTEK

Sent you some in response to your other post.