Need some bursts to start

Dear members,

I’m so happy to join the Burst mining community.
So far I’ve been mining only using ASICs and GPUs and recently decided to start HDD with Burst.
I’ve now only 18Tb, but I have another 200Tb on the way, while I set up the initial rig and learn to expand further.

I will be posting the community with my experience, learning and photos, and for now I would appreciate if you can share few coins for me to start :slight_smile:

BURST-HQT3-RUUL-K844-8QV5D

THANKS!!!

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

I highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners with under 24TB!

I am so so sorry!
But I made a mistake and unfortunately, I’ve spend my 1st coin this morning on setting the account name :frowning:
My mistake. Is there any way to get one more coin or to buy it?
My address is still: BURST-HQT3-RUUL-K844-8QV5D
THANKS!!!

All sorted now!
Thanks!

LOL, you’re welcome, glad you got everything figured out.

Hi again everyone!

My experience so far was very bad.
May be my fault, but seems it’s not as easy to set up HDD/Burst mining compared to GPU altcoin rigs.
Anyway, I’ve been trying for 6 days now and had several issues. I was mining for 3 days now at 0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org, however I made 2 mistakes:

1. I’ve set up firtsly the pool address to the one, that is in QBundle by default and it does not have 0-100… so I realized that it’s a mistake but it took me a while.
  2. I guess my DL was too high (again the default value of QBundle) and changed that

Now, seems that the pool just dropped me out? I can’t find my profile anymore.
So should I assign again? Or try another pool??
Anyways, I need few more coins now and I can’t even find ways on how to buy it unless I ask people again here :frowning: Sorry.
I appreciate if you can share some and I can send back later.
Thanks!

BURST-HQT3-RUUL-K844-8QV5D

Hi, I think you misunderstand the reward recipient setting. You are always able to use the 0-100 pool as long as you don’t change it.

So, we will have to just make sure your settings are correct for the pool.

Yes, you need to place the pool address manually for qbundle.

Next, to find your deadline, just use this calculator in the tab called “quick info” in the middle of the pool page. https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/

This pool software has been undergoing development so some things have changed on design. This is the premier Burst pool software, though. I have been taking in more Burst using the cryptoguru pools.