New Burst Coin User.can someone Please sent me some burst coin

hello everbody im Anthony and real excited to be here on this new journey of discvery. I would be very gratefull if someone can give a few burstcoins to me s i can start. very much appreciated
BURST-BQD2-AZL5-VVHN-EFYM6

Some heading your way.

thanks so much. one day i hope to do the same to new users too

Hi @toomeke55 and welcome to GETBURST.
You will love you journyand all the great discoveries you will make.
I am so sorry I missed your request, @FlippyCakes once again you are awesome.
Thank you so much for all the help you give to the new Burster.
Well as you can see Anthony people here are great and ready to help.
If you need just ask and we will help.
Have a great time :slight_smile:

hello everbody im sholac and real excited to be here on this new journey of discvery. I would be very gratefull if someone can give a few burstcoins to me s i can start. very much appreciated

Looks like you’ve got some. Happy Bursting!

@sholachuddins welcome to GETBURST,
I am happy to see that you are ready to mine. That is great!
Keep it up :slight_smile:
Have a great time and see you around

Thanks for bringing my attention to your account. A quick look at your history shows that you are one of the people that is responsable for draining faucets. All of the coins sent to your account(s) have been funneled to an exchange, with the exception of a few that you used for reward recipient assignment.

It seems like you are already off to a great start “on this new journey of discvery”, now why don’t you try to get your own coins through some more honest means… like mining or trading… sell a service or product… don’t matter, just stop abusing the generosity and kindness of this communty’s members.

@ryanw PLEASE ban this guy’s IP.

Thank you @whateveryousayman for bringing this to my attention. This person hasn’t been back to the forum since this post. I will restrict posting privileges, and if he does return, he can message me about the situation.

It’s unfortunate that many people take advance of the faucets which is why there are hardly any left.

I have posted this before, but if you are going to donate to a new user, check out their wallet in the explorer here:
https://explore.burst.cryptoguru.org/

I advise sending 1 or two coins only if they have a zero balance.