New Member Around Chicago

Good day to everyone. My name is Ted and I’m just getting started in the burst community and looking to be into this long term. I will be building mining rigs because I do e-waste and get a lot of good useable parts. I guess though I would be greatly appreciated to anyone that could pass along a burst to allow me to finish my startup/setup of my wallet so I can start mining. Thank you.

BURST-2ZHD-U6X6-MJFM-8YHYB

Hey bud, I remember you from the SMF!!! Really busy trying to catch up on posts here on the forum right now, but I’m sending over a coin to get your started!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for new miners! No fee, and run by the Burst developers! (0.5% fee will be enabled at the end of January 2018)

Thanks ryan. I will be getting this started later today. I will follow your email exactly and I don’t mind forwarding this onto other new guys and giving a coin to do it. I’m going to start mining soon, I have 2 computers setup for that each with like 10 tb each already plotted. I’m trying to just combine that all into one if I can come across a box and mobo that will handle them all. By the way, I hope this for qbundle wallet, that is what i downloaded.

Any software actually works, but we are trying to have everyone move to qbundle right now. Sounds like you are on the right track so far! Just remember when building machines, that if you are using the CPU to mine, the more threads, the better so it can scan simultaneously.