New miner from Munich Germany- needs you guys :)

Hey there,

iam a real beginner with all this, just started to set up my Synology with a VM to mine some Burst! Apparantly i think that i made my first mistake by joining burst4all, so i got my first coin from a faucet and used it to set my reward recipient.

But now i found out that this might not be the best pool for me.

Iam on just 2TB and any help from you would be really appreciated! Aside from a single Coin iam asking for it would be really helpful to hear which pool you would recommend for my small mining setup!

This is my Account:
BURST-RWL3-NYBC-42R8-FQWHC

Thanks and See you in the mines,
Riot

1 Like

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners!

1 Like

Hi there! Thank you very much!
Iam now on the 0-100 cryptoguru pool.
Since about 7 Hours iam mining there but am still on 0 BURST. Is that correct?

Could someone check my Screenshot and give me a hint if everything is correctly set up?

Thank you very much
Riot!

Yes, everything looks good. You need to mine for some time to build up shares on the pool first. I see you have slowly started accumulating. This will get better in the coming days, and averaged out.