New to BURST! Can anyone help me get started?

Hi there,

I want to start mining BURST and I need 1 coin to get started. Can anyone help me out?

Big thanks in advance!

BURST-HYJ4-AEJJ-STY4-BXDQL

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

I highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners!

Thanks for the coin!

Why do you recommend those pools for new users?

They are good for low TB miners which are most new users.

The 0-100 setup does not require a miner to be able to forge blocks to have the highest potential earnings for their capacity. However, the minimum payout is 100.

Burst Neon I believe still gives a little to block finders, but most split to historical shares. This pool, however has a minimum payout of 20…which gets new user’s feet wet more quickly.

Awesome! Great info.

Once I get everything plotted, I should have around 10TB. Would you still recommend these pools at that capacity? At what capacity would you recommend switching to a different pool? I haven’t had a ton of time to dig for info lately so I appreciate any help you can be with this.

Thanks!

If you start on the 0-100 pool, i think it’s better to move to their 50-50 pool once you hit around 25TB. 10TB is still considered small these days. I have always been on the 50-50 myself…but really there isn’t much difference over time.

I prefer pools with higher payouts, though, as less Burst is spent sending me payouts (1 burst fee per transaction)