Newbie - Need coin to start - thank you in advance - will pay it forward :)

Newbie - Need coin to start - thank you in advance - will pay it forward :slight_smile:

BURST-GPLR-K8NB-E4MZ-5TAJS

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

I highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners with under 24TB!

sir i am so appreciative - and i am a techie but not sure what i am doing wrong

i have received 2 coins now

and i used the first one to update my name in an attempt to get my numerical account number - waited all night and still nothing

so i used your coin for the same thing - and again nothing

i am simply trying to join the cyptoguru pool - or any pool you think is the best - but i keep getting refused when i try to change my reward recipient…

its your directions i am trying to follow…

sorry - i will pay it forward :slight_smile:

what do i just want to get started lol

THANK YOU!

wheni had a coin i changed all the reward recipient directly coping the link you posted - it said the link was invalid - then i just chose cyptoguru and said did not succeed - really stuck not sure what to do - ill will repay 5 bursts - just trying to get off the ground here - any help is appreciated -

thank you!

i think i need one more coin and some help - not sure what to do - i tried everything in instructions -

basically - i copy the link to cryptoguru pool - it says it doesnt work

i use the cryptoguru pool dropdown and that doesnt work either…]

3 days now…

any help appreciated and paid forward - thank you!

i have updated my name i think twice now 10+ confirms, and still no number…

anyone please?

You do not need to update your account name to get a numerical ID to plot.

If your wallet is synced and running correctly, then you just need to click on your address in the top left corner.

If you have problems running the wallet on your computer, you can always just use the web wallet here.

https://wallet.burst.cryptoguru.org:8125/index.html

sir i dont understand -

i have made a local wallet, a cryptoguru local wallet and an online wallet

NONE of them when i click, hover etc give me your image above with the copy account id and copy numeric account id

i cannot with any of them change my reward recipient - i have a monster computer that works great - no idea what could be going on or i am doing wrong

i am successfully fully synced with no problem and the wallet is running - just cant seem to move forward

please help - over a week now and all i want to do is get started

thank you!

ok i found someone else with my same issue

apparently you can see the acct id on dashboard >> more info as well

so i am now plotting!

still not sure what is up with my reward recipient but i have a name now - could you please send one more and i will not do anything else with it if i cannot get the reward recipient working

i guess i will join cryptoguru - i copy your link and it doesnt work - can i join with my local wallet and select cryptoguru from the drop down?

thank you very much for your time

I’m glad you figured it out…must be some browser issue like disabled javascript? You have a coin now I see, and you can use that to set your reward recipient.

The cryptoguru option in the wallet is only for the 50-50 pool, you should have 25TB or more to mine on that.

https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ is loading fine for me right now

sdfgsdfgsdfg THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I FINALLY - I WONT EVEN GO INTO BITDEFENDER ISSUES - GOT EVERYTHING WORKING AND I AM SUCCESSFULLY MINING ON BURSTNEON

WOOHOOOOO!!!

VERY EXCITING - AS SOON AS I FIGURE HOW TO GET THE COINS I AM REWARDED I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU

THANK YOU AGAIN - MUCH APPRECIATED :).

LOL you made it!