No Burst to start mining

Hi I want to start mining but I find no working faucets.
Is there any or can someone send me 1 burst?

BURST-3DAA-KWBP-TJ6G-CDP9T

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

I highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners with under 24TB!

thank you very much.
Which pool is in your opinion better? I will use about 1,5TB - 4TB

I have now a problem since the latest update.
I had to install the 2.0.1 manualy with the msi.
Otherwise the download doesent start.
Now the new blockcgain from today does not start downloading too.
"“Downloading blockchain at 0 blocks/min”

On another PC i can not install Qbudle because i cant download that portabel java (the server is offline).

It’s up to you, both are high quality. I use a different pool from the cryptoguru group.

Please read this post regarding the new versions, it should help you fix that.

I cant start solo mining to activate pool mining.
I plotted my drives and see them but i am not able to click on start mining.
Is there any special thing?
This step is normally needed to install the minerfiles right?
Than I would change the txt to pool mining…

There are some bugs being worked out in the newest wallet.

I would suggest you go and download the last stable version, Qbundle 1.9 with 1.3.6cg wallet in it, and use that for mining for now.

Just download the .zip file and extract to a folder. Do not update through the program, just stay at this version.

Thanks.
Now i started mining.
I use the 0-100 pool.
Where can I see how much burst i mined?
I read i have to wait till i got 4 or something like that