Noob Coin Request

Ah the joys of starting out, I think I’ve managed to find all the stop signs

Didn’t know a good list of pools was available… yep didn’t look hard enough
Got a coin from a faucet; spent it on the highest fee pool… because I didn’t do enough looking before deciding
Some help please
BURST-3FZ6-KWA8-7GDJ-HQ8HJ

Cheers!

The list of pools is current?

Sending over a coin, welcome! I can’t find the link to it right now, but I believe the list maintained by @jam1 is current.

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners!

Thank you and good morning! I’m guessing I don’t need to set my ‘name’ as well in order to get payments, just the active wallet.

Dunkel

Disregard my question, I found the answer with some better explanation instructions on burstneon page.

Thanks again!

You’re welcome, and good luck!

good afternoon,

If you don’t mind I have another noob question. I"m on burstneon, I’ve mined what looks like the minimum to get payout, happened while at work, how long do the pools normally take in dispersing? balance check started over, but i dont see anything in my wallet and hard to scroll their page and see anything i would presume to be payout.

afaik, that should happen in a short amount of time.

This is something you will have to bring to @MrWho_I_Burstneon . Or, go to their discord and ask there…