Noob Here

Would anyone be so kind to send a burst coin to help ease this pressure in my head? I will try to return the favor once I have this thing going…

Thanks in advance

BURST-J2YY-MR7X-XMTG-EZAL2

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

I highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ and http://www.burstneon.com/ pools for new miners with under 24TB!

Thank you ryanw for the Burst Coin, much appreciated!

I did join pool.burst.cryptoguru but having trouble with my plot. When I plotted my first 1TB drive, I did not set the numeric account number correctly. So when plotting was done I edited the actual file name to the correct numeric account number at the begging of the file name. After then been having trouble with that plot.

Errors received when pool mining:
[ERROR 858861617] submitNonce request has bad ‘accountId’ parameter - should be uint64

By changing the plot file name did that affect the plot data? Should I re-plot the drive? I have 2 other drives that are in the process of being plotted. Hopefully those will be fine.

Any help and tips would be appreciated.
Thank You

It does seem like you could change the filname, but there is also data within the plotfile that is tied to the numerical ID. You unfortunately have to replot with the correct one :frowning: Your new plots should be fine though!

Thanks ryanw that was the conformation was looking for. I’ll replot with correct account number. Now just waiting on the two to finish :disappointed:

RYANW, just received my 1st burst coin payment! Returning the favor! Still learning a lot and thank you for your help!

That’s great, and I just noticed it come in as I was sending new users out coins :wink:

Thank you!