Qbundle 2.2.0 worked for first run, then won't start after reboot?

I’m really sorry if this is in the wrong place… I NEVER use forums for anything…
So here we go:
I built a test rig with just 1tb of stoarge to start… After a week’s worth of testing and reading the really poorly put together tutorials, that are based on older versions than what are available, and after googling, and googling, and googling, and some youtube, I FINALLY got the 1tb rig to run and mine…
It it was time to add some HDD’s… Well, the controller card i was using let its smoke out, so i had to replace it, which meant a clean install of windows…
This time around, Qbundle acts like CRAZY…
It hangs when starting for like 15mins, then says “Started” and goes right back to “Stopped”
It won’t let me login using my passphrase, so i created a new one…(REALLY WEIRD HERE)
It gives me the new phrase, then i copy it, and on the next page it asks to me to enter it, so i copy and paste…
The box goes blank and NOTHING HAPPENS!!!
I tried again to paste it, this time it says it’s an “INVALID PASSPHRASE”

I’ve completely deleted qbundle, redownloading it from the site, unzipping and starting over. several times… Noting is working right…
Can SOMEONE shed some CLEAR light on what is going on…
I have NO VIRUS Protection of Firewall on this machine… it’s all been disabled…

(I did get it to run one time, so i downloaded the DB file and updated it) Of course i had to restart Qbundle, and then i couldn’t log back in again and i’m STILL LOCKEDOUT COMPLETELY NOW~~~
Unless i make a new phassphrase again, but it’ll just tell me it’s invalid…

Thanks
SJ

I’ve had issues with the newest version of qbundle as well. I ended up losing my account and having to start from scratch. But I downgraded to the older version and everything is working fine. Maybe try using the older version?

by not closing local wallet and rebooting whilst synchronising that can break the local chain. Also, cloud based heuristics in windows defender and some other antivirus can interfere with the program thanks for false flags by the envious.

Hi @ScaryJames
Long story short, dont use Qbundle atm.
Use and online wallet or spin up the core.
Good luck.