QBundle2.5.0_final

Wallet stops after few seconds. i hate it, i hate it.

I haven’t had any problems with the update…do you have an add-on antivirus?

Also, have you visited the BURST discord? Might be able to get help from someone real time there.

thanks ryanw,
have that issue since august (wallet 2.2.2).

as i did ask same question then, i was told by moverspool to "Forget the Qbundle or local wallet for now. “Use an online wallet.”

of curiosity started my qbundle again - which was still not starting and not updating.

additionally i downloaded qbundle 2.5.0 final and copied 8GB burst.mv.db - not sarting.
so it seems like qbundle is still not and will never work for me again… but why ??
(will try discord soon)

I know you’re frustrated with qbundle not working, but have you tried just the standalone core wallet?

Much less dependencies there…most things in Qbundle can be run standalone.

are you getting any errors in the console? have you tried starting Qbundle in debug mode?

hi omb, good hint, checked debug mode and opend log files

debug log says “bla … Unable to compute QuotaSettings…”,

brs log says something like "[SEVERE] 2018-11-25 11:49:24 brs.Burst - com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: Allgemeiner Fehler: “java.lang.NullPointerException”
General error: “java.lang.NullPointerException”
…bla…
_ at brs.db.sql.Db.init(Db.java:107)

_ at brs.Burst.loadWallet(Burst.java:195)_
_ at brs.Burst.init(Burst.java:175)_
_ at brs.Burst.main(Burst.java:156)_
Caused by: com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool:

same text as in the console. so what does that mean ??

hi ryanw, good hint, true, i do plotting and mining with other programs.

I’m too stupid respectively i didnt care how to to deal with files in provided link properly - since there is no “BurstWallet.exe” contained, thats why i was happy with qbundle so far.

qbundle is dead for me… must be something wrong with Java…

waiting yearningly for aspera.