Request 1 burstcoin to start mining

hi, all:

I am new here.

Need some initial burst(I guss is 1 or 2), so I can start mining.

my address is:

BURST-G5W2-CC78-MQNS-69GUV

thanks a lot!

5 Burst on their way You will need to download the blockchain before you see the coins sent to you.
Heres a quick high level guide

1 - Open your account up

a. Get your number

b. Setup a name for your account this will be helpful so when your on the pool you can find yourself easy

c. Once your done with this set all the information aside in a txt file somewhere.

2 - Start looking for a pool to mine in.

a. I use http://ninja.burstcoin.ml:8080/ they are friendly to new miners and have been stable now for 2 months and payouts are faster than quoted. You want stability.

b. Figure out where you are going to PHYSICALLY mine e.g. is it on the same computer or another computer. Where you open and store your wallet has no relation to the gear your mining on. I have my wallet on my local home computer and have a whole rig setup for mining three feet away from me in my home office.

c. If you know your going to join a pool set the reward assignment ahead of time. This will avoid having to wait the 4 blocks any pool asks you to wait for while your plotting your drive.

3 - Get ready to learn and plot your drives

a. Figure out how to plot your drive
b. Make sure your drive is optimized from the get go. XPlotter does this for you
c. Make sure any future plots do not overlap
d. While your first drive is plotting, start getting ready your batch file and config file to mine the pool.

4 - Once the plot file is ready, start mining

a. Once the plot file is ready you should have ready to go the batch file and the config file for mining the pool you are joining

b. To join any pool you must set the reward assignment which is code for you having to pay your way in to join the pool. This is a one time payment but if you switch pools you have to pay to join that new pool. If your limited on burst coins best to stick to one pool until you have earned burst. The pool needs to know who you are and add you to them and they can pay you.

This is done by “SETTING THE REWARD ASSIGNMENT FEATURE” best to use the set reward assignment in the All in One AIO feature in the burst coin download you did. This is why I sent you 5 burst and broken down like this.

• 1 burst for the name change
  • 1 burst for joining the pool ( I think it is one burst) + 1 burst fee
  • 1 burst for sending a test burst to someone, anyone, (back to me if you like) this will solidify your wallet and demonstrate that you received and have sent at lest one burst. + 1 burst fee
  • This should leave you with zero burst.

5 - Once you start mining

a. On the pool page where your mining on, go to the HISTORIC SHARES window and SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM and find your new name that you gave yourself above or your burst account number. You will be at the bottom because you are new to the pool. Once you are there over time you will begin climbing the ladder.

6 - Watch this video on how to understand to read a pool page. The concept is the same for all pools.

7 - Other videos worth watching

a. How to shuck drives and save money

b. how to setup a burst coin wallet

Start mining and get more burst !! :slight_smile:

thank you Digidigm.

got it!

thanks again!