Scam Miners

Hi Guys, I am new to burst and am very optimistic about this crypto and lets all hope we can make some money and have fun while doing it. Can someone please help me with 2 Burst to start of my wallet and start mining. My address is :slight_smile:

Burst-9AFG-FVEX-N72N-HCMJA

I already ran across a scam for mining burst that is advertising free burst coins at the following address: burst-coin dot ml

There is also another one for bitcoin at : btce dot pro

Please let me know if anyone has ran into this scam and how malicious it is or if its just a hoax / joke for kicks.

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for new miners! No fee, and run by the Burst developers! (0.5% fee will be enabled at the end of January 2018)

Thanks very much for the coin… I am busy trying to setup the reward receipient and it tells me that i have the wrong phrase: I am using QBunddle v1,9. This is what i have done so far:

Gone to Tools > Reward recipient ( in that window that comes up there are 3 blocks to fill in)

Your Account (where i put in my Burst address)
Pool Account (where i put in 888561138747819634
Select Wallet to use (where i put in local wallet from the drop down)888561138747819634

When i click on “set reward recipient” to finish off it open a new dialogue wrequesting my passphrase and then tells me that the passphrase is wrong. I am 100% sure its correct. Am I doing something wrong here as i want to mine in the 0-100-pool.burst.cryptoguru pool

pls advise

Please ignore the numbers of the pool account when selecting wallet - its a typo

There’s no other thing I can think of other than your password for your saved accounts is incorrect.

You have the passphrase that you use for your Burst account, and also the password you set up for the account manager in qbundle…