Tross Burstcoin Pool

Tross Burstcoin Pool Has been in service since Aug 2016. Started off a ppln uray pool to successful improved lexicon version. We developed the code a lot of pools use today. Lexicon is a great coder and nice person so I follow him where ever he goes. Tross pool was the first pool to have Burst Bash! It held once a month and I basically send 10 extra blocks to the pool. I did this every month except during ddos season. DDOS really hurt this coin but I think it can recover. Its funny cause less than a year ago I ran the pool at home. The only thing that worried me was windows updates. Today I need rate limiters, fancy os systems, cloudflare and constant updates just to give away burst. What have we become?

After my pool (500 miners) was ddosed till it was dead we rose out of the ashes now we have over 200 miners. Now I have the best miners ever! I took my pool underground thinking to avoid the attackers as long as possible. Long story short my address got leaked out (my fault) so really no need to hide anymore. This is tross pool today!

Recipient:
BURST-TK7P-PVWE-K2AC-45LZD

Pool:
burstrenegade.zone Port 8080

http://burstrenegade.zone

Only thing I ask is send your ip and burst address to trosspool@gmail.com Why? Because one day will have only IP server access!

So what is new with the Renegade pool? I been working with CRK on a more secure pool. He is basically forking improved lexicon/uray code. When I am done testing it I will try it out on the pool. Old pool code will still be used for Burst Bash! He is a peak at what the new pool might look like!

Still got a ways to go but will get there!

Need a couple of coins to start mining
New and looking for a helping hand

Definitely looking forward to the new and improved pool code, I’ve been mining with Tross since I started with Burst. He’s a very dedicated admin.

Hey Attackers I am on my home server so try to find it lol

Attacker I will also give you home server address http://localhost/

Testing goes on!

If anyone would mine here a hour or so I give a small reward 300 burst. PM me for address. BTW I will give you dynamic address so should the attacker message me first sign of attack and new ip. Dynamic ip is good for something!

Still have a lot of work but pool getting there! Soon will have a mining info popup with miner info!

Renegade<<<< Is the place to mine!
Info: trosspool@gmail.com

Couple new changes!

I been working with CRK testing his addition to the Uray pool code. Pool runs great looks new and loads
fast. Burst Bash will be done a little different and the more I think about it the more interesting it gets.
In the morning I make a pool definition cause there is a change to historic shares. Shares are displayed
as a % as well as total. Calc Rnd are the round of historic shares you have saved (max 360). If you leave the
pool they will be deleted in 360 turns. So long time miners have an advantage!

Pool update:

Burst bash was a concept I started when I created my pool. It was used to attract new miners and reward the current miners. The Original Bash was a one time a month 30000 Burst give away. I would send burst to the pool 3k every 3 hours. Over time it dropped to 20000 to keep in pace with the block reward. Today well have a new pool new code and new Burst Bash. Like everything else in life its more automated.

New Burst Bash!

When the Balance (upper Red Box) reaches 22000 then it will begin paying out till it reaches pending payment + about 3k which should give us a Bash of 10000! How this work is simple, 10% of the real Balance will be added to the block win when we win! When it is done the process will start over again and save till it reaches 10k. Win Blocks = More Bashes!

I will let this run and tweak if need as necessary!

http://burstrenegade.zone/

19:59:41 Starting to pay the rewards for block 405940 ! Total reward: 2879.00, Total balance: 13713.47. Pending payments: 9506.73

Wow that almost looks like a block payout from a year ago! So this is what a mini Bash looks like. Next block won will also have more than just 1498 and some tax should your pool pay that out! So next block win will also be high but just a little less!

More Blocks = More Bashes!

What are you waiting for?

Recipient: BURST-TK7P-PVWE-K2AC-45LZD
URL: http://burstrenegade.zone port:8080

http://burstrenegade.zone/

Sorry for short outage! My vps crashed and wont start. I took one of my reserve server and use a pool copy but without old json.

I have to wait 8 hours before I can call hmm cheap vps but no 24hr support lol

7S3-ZE55-KEYX-68WS3,
QVJE-2ZPS-LKSC-BSEQP,
QS84-5N5U-ZKAP-FLVZ3,
F7LM-N3BR-2943-HFYHR,
4ZN7-422S-ZUH2-CA69L,
VTMD-QZAW-2QWT-7DCDT,
KNNW-2CS8-UBGY-B4YP2,
ZR4K-Q7QL-JGAR-68VGE

contact tross

trosspool@gmail.com

Tross has enough port flooding , Ddos or what ever! Stating Friday 10am Berlin Renegade pool will start closing!

You are encourage to read your emails and get your miner to another pool! The pool will stay open till all have left but
I repeat but it wont be supported!

I started a pool in early Aug 2016 . All I needed was a server. Only fear “windows update” lol well we have come a long ways now you need cloudflare (which dont help much) reverse proxy (helps a little better) and knowledge you were not born with. My miners earned a lot of Burst on my Pool some will even be sad to go. But enough is enough besides other coin are on the way and I kinda like running master nodes guess I am getting lazy .

I will drop the minimum payout slowly to 10 burst . I want to get as much out as possible without doing manual payouts.

So thank you attacker , greedy pool owners or who ever benefits from port flooding , low level ddos pool manipulations its you thats driving the coin down!

THANK YOU TROSS POOL MINERS IT HAS BEEN FUN!