Unable to withdraw Burst from BitTRex

“Yes, please do not transfer any funds into this wallet now.”

Man, i understand that. Im not a newbie… But i dont understand why i can’t make withdraw from BitTRex and make deposit to this address =(

Please, buy someone 10 Burst on Bittrex, and try to make withdraw. You will see that Bittrex always show that your address is invalid. Burst at this moment have very low activity and maybe noone reported you about that trouble because all users store Burst on exchanges and dont make withdraw…

BiTTrex support just ignore me all day

Have you even tried to log on online ?
If you have never logged onto an updated wallet your account does not exist.
So in this case Bitrex are correct.

LOL.

Burst It’s a cryptocurrency or what?? Sure im not trying “login on my account”, because i generate and store all my keys on the offline computer.

So… I can make deposit to my address only after “log in online” ?? It’s stupidly!

This is how the Burst wallet has always worked.

To conclude.
The address you had created was never logged into online so it has never been created on the chain.
You cannot create anything offline with Burst as your wallet would not be up to date on the block chain.
Good luck!

PFFFF…

My verdict: BURST is not a true cruptocurrency if i can’t create address in offline and sign transactions offline.
I am very disappointed. Very!

How would you transfer to it from bitrex if its ofline ?

Now looks like i understand why Burst is a 1st “crypto” which provide smart-contracts, but despite of this, Ethereum surpassed you hundreds of times

On Poloniex your funds would have been locked.
Then you’d have to make a support ticket and wait 2 weeks for them to maybe reply.
So id say you were lucky Bitrex actually checks if the address exists.

“How would you transfer to it from bitrex if its ofline ?”

Lol… If for example i create ethereum or BTC private key, my address dont must be onlyne to take “in” transactions. ETH and BTC and other chains “know” about ALL possible addresses, which can exist in theory.

By default!

And i can generate all addresses at offline PC which never had internet connection, and send transactions to this address

But in BURST i can’t do something like this… WHY?

Good luck.
I was only trying to help.

You are a Burst developer ?

I believe Bittrex is the only exchange that REQUIRES you to validate your address, (aka activate…or whatever else you want to call it). Please reference this:

So, activating an address provides better security, but it’s not necessary with any other exchange. This is Bittrex’s choice, not the Burst developers to require this to transfer from Bittrex.

Anyway… It’s a very very very very very stupid feature.
Why BitTrex don’t require account activation for Ethereum for example, but require for Burst??

U must remove all this “address activations” in general! because it’s stupid and uncomfortable for people, which want to create addresses and sign transactions only offline.

So do the hardfork, change address format and add feature to sign transactions offline.
But till this moment, i don’t want to be a hodler of Burst.

And make a remote node wallet.

Sorry guys, i really try to understand your blockchain, but looks like you are just a scam or whatever…

1. For make withdraw from exchange, u first need to activate your account. Yeah? (by risking your privacy, when put the passphrase on online computer).
  2. For name your account, u need 1 Burst fee.

Ready? Question: Where i must take this 1 Burst, if i not miner and if it’s impossible to withdraw coins from exchange without naming your account ?)))

I understand your frustration. To answer your question about how to get a BURST, you can ask on this forum, on use a faucet.

https://forums.getburst.net/c/new-members-introductions/getting-started-initial-burstcoin-requests