Used up my coin, can't buy from poloniex in NY, willing to trade btc/eth/trx for 1 burst

I used my burst to change my account name rather than set the reward recipient from a pool. As I am from the state of New York I cannot join Poloniex to buy an additional coin. So I am willing to trade some equivalent amount of BTC/ETH/TRX for one additional burst. If someone is willing to send me another one for free, that would be greatly appreciated but I do not expect that.

BURST-JT35-224A-CLYR-AATVP

I am sending you another coin, though I don’t do this often :slight_smile:

What I would like in return is suggestions on how to better get the information across to new people regarding setting up the account. What made you choose to set name instead of reward recipient? This would be most helpful for me to tweak my welcome messages and documentation going forward.

The following link is the activation explanation

What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA "Activate" Your Account) - Simply Explained

And also my welcome message is here -

Sending over a coin, welcome!

Read the information below carefully, because this is the only coin I’m sending you :slight_smile: With the amount of coins I am giving out daily now, I’m trying to get people to conserve coins when starting off so I can help out more people. If possible, please help out any new person needing a coin. Donations are also welcome to help me start new people off :slight_smile: BURST-FFLQ-3QZJ-267R-F3QBX

---- Getting Started Read Below Before Continuing ----

Contrary to what most of the getting started guides say, you only need to create one transaction to “activate” your wallet. Changing your reward recipient to a pool for mining gets this done. Please read this post regarding activating your account - What It Means To Create Your Public Key (AKA “Activate” Your Account) - Simply Explained

Highly recommend https://burst.cryptoguru.org/ pool for mining. No fee, and run by the Burst developers!

Hey @ryanw

I would say that this explanation was very full-proof and easy to follow…

But it does not seem as efficient as your method that requires only one coin for activation. Anyway, it looks like I accidentally set myself as the reward recipient (when I was supposed to set the crypto guru pool instead) and its stuck on “solo mining” in qbundle and then when mining it says that the reward recipient doesnt match the address etc so I figure it isn’t really doing anything. It’s embarassing to have to ask for another burst at this point, so I’m hoping someone else is willing to do so.

Thank you for your effort in helping people get started to mine.

Did you need another one, or are you good?

I could really use one, if you can: BURST-7NF4-BKZ8-3VNR-8HUS7

Sent you 2

thanks you very much!!

I got it. thank you so much.